These Marinated Air Fryer Vegetables are a great flavorful and healthy side dish. Easy and quick to prep, they are a great way to get a bit of goodness on your plate in a tasty way.
- 2 green zucchini cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 oz button mushrooms cut in half
- 1 red onion cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into ½ inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- A few drops of liquid smoke optional
- salt to taste
Place marinade ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Place chopped vegetables in bowl and stir until all vegetables are fully covered.
Allow vegetables to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Place marinated vegetables in air fryer basket and cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until tender. Salt to taste.
- Adding liquid smoke gives the vegetables a smokey grilled taste.
- Try not to marinate the vegetables for too long or your vegetables will be mushy rather than tender.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 890mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1225IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Subscribe to my YouTubeSubscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos.
Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Share on Instagram
Mention @Myforkinglife or tag #myforkinglife!