Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
1 cup blueberries
1 cup flour
ВЅ tsp baking powder
3 tbsp sugar
1 egg, beaten
ВЅ tsp vanilla
1/3 cup milk
3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 320В°F (160В°РЎ).
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Using a food processor, mix well in to a smooth batter
- Brush silicone muffin cups with olive oil.
- Fill muffin cups with batter, to about Вѕ full, allowing space for the muffin to rise.
- Place the muffin cups in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 14 minutes.
- Remove muffins and let them cool down for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!