Have these juicy Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs prepared and on the table in just 15 minutes. Dip into a tangy marinara sauce or place atop a heap of spaghetti.
- 1 medium Onion peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup Parsley rough chopped
- 1 pound Ground turkey
- 1 large Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
Combine onion, garlic cloves, and parsley in a mini food processor. Process until finely chopped. Set aside.
In a large bowl, place ground turkey, onion mixture, egg, Italian bread breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Use hands to mix until combined.
Grab 2 Tbsp of meat mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the meat mixture until all meatballs are rolled.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place meatballs in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure the meatballs don’t overlap. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a meat with a 85 % fat and 15 % lean fat content, this will ensure that your meatballs have that good turkey flavor and stay juicy. The fat will help to keep the meatballs moist and flavorful. You can use a 93/7 fat to lean ratio turkey meat, but the meatballs may be a little dry. Add a little more Worcestershire sauce and minced onion to accommodate for the lack of fat.
- Use a food processor to process the onions, garlic, and parsley. You can also use a grater for the onion. The purpose is to get that onion very small. Not only do you not want big chunks of onion in your meatball, but the smaller the onion is, the more juicy your meatball will be.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg