AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLLS
February 1, 2023
- 24.8 ounces (703 g) pizza rolls – one 50-count package
- olive oil cooking spray – optional
- 4 tablespoon (56 g) unsalted butter – melted
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tablespoon (4 g) parsley – dried or freshly chopped
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) red pepper flakes – optional
- salt – to taste
- ⅓ cup (33 g) grated Parmesan – or as much as you like
- marinara or ranch sauce – (optional) for serving
GET IT NOW FOR FREE
Add pizza rolls to air fryer basket in a single layer (if necessary, work in batches). Spray with olive oil cooking spray, if desired.
24.8 ounces pizza rolls,olive oil cooking spray
Air fry at 380°F for 8 minutes, shaking pizza rolls halfway through cooking.
Meanwhile, combine melted butter, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.
4 tablespoon unsalted butter,3 cloves garlic,1 tablespoon parsley,½ teaspoon red pepper flakes,salt
Remove pizza rolls from air fryer and place in a large bowl. Pour garlic mixture over pizza rolls and toss well to coat.
Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Transfer pizza rolls to a serving dish, sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately with sauce of your choice.
⅓ cup grated Parmesan,marinara or ranch sauce
About The Author
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.