Air fryer gnocchi are deliciously crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Making crispy gnocchi in the air fryer gives you perfectly cooked gnocchi to enjoy with your favorite sauces or simply as a snack!
- 1 pack (1 lb / 500g) shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the air-fryer to 390°F / 200°C.
- Add the gnocchi to a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and black pepper. Make sure they’re coated evenly.
- Place the gnocchi into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. The gnocchi should be crispy on and lightly golden on the outside.