When it starts to get cold, I love to make this quick and creamy Tater Tot bake. It’s a delightful homey dinner that’s easy to put together. I make it ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator. Then I just pop it into the air fryer when I get home. —Donna Donhauser, Remsen, New York
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles. Stir in corn, soup, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder and pepper.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Place 1 cup Tater Tots in a greased 3-cup baking dish that fits into your air fryer. Layer with beef mixture and remaining 1 cup Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Cook, uncovered, until bubbly, 15-20 minutes.