Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts feature golden crispy edges, perfect seasoning, and tender sprouts topped with parmesan cheese. What’s not to love?
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts ends cut off and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir until all the brussels sprouts are covered in the oil and seasoning.
Place the brussels sprouts in the preheated air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes until roasted, shaking halfway through.
Remove brussels sprouts from air fryer and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
- The size of your brussels sprouts may vary your cook time. Check on your brussels sprouts at the halfway mark.