Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are seasoned juicy chicken bites wrapped in crispy bacon. This tasty appetizer has a smoky sweet flavor, and is made in under 30 minutes.
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb bacon, each long piece cut in half
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Mix to combine.
- Take a chicken piece and toss it in the rub mixture to coat all sides.
- Place the seasoned chicken piece on the end of a slice of bacon and roll it up. Secure with a toothpick. Do this with all chicken pieces.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place each bacon wrapped chicken piece in the air fryer basket. Make sure they are in a single layer and have space around them (note: you will need to cook these in batches).
- Air Fry at 390 degrees for 6 minutes. Check bites and turn if needed, continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- When cooked, transfer to a plate covered with paper towel while you cook another batch (tip: don’t leave them on paper towel too long or they will stick).
- Serve warm, and enjoy as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To reheat, place them back int he air fryer for 2-3 minutes at 390 degrees, or until heated through.